1. Page titles – These are very important for people to know what page you are on and also Google will pick this up and sort the pages by relevance for you.
2. Alternative text on images – Having text come up on images is very handy when it comes to having a slow connection speed, whether its just a slow connection speed or you just choose to not show images you will not be left in the dark as some text will come up saying what the image is.
3. Body text – The text that is on the website needs to be very specific and worded professionally in order for you to see you climbing the ranks on Google. It depends on what your business is however if you have many competitors you will need to stand out and having professionally worded text will be very beneficial to you.
4. Keywords within the body text – Including certain keywords on your website relating to your business is very useful , you need to make sure you don’t put too many otherwise you can find yourself being punished on the results pages of Google.
5. Be patient – Whether you are trying to improve the results of your pages on search engines or just getting yourself more known you need to keep a clear head. Rushing into things can again punish your website.